GUIDE TO BOOKING A CLASS
1. Download an app called GloFox on the App Store or google play (link below)
2. Search for ATRIA on the app.
3. Click on register and make an account.
4. Decide what membership/credit pack you would like to purchase.
(If you need any help choosing or you are unsure of your level please get in touch)
5. After you have made your purchase, click on the timetable on the bottom left and book your class. Please ensure that you have read our terms and conditions thoroughly.
6. Once your class is booked you will receive a notification alongside a verification email.
7. You may manage your bookings on the booking tab where you will be able yo view your upcoming classes and past classes.
IMPORTANT - Please note: for your first class you may attend any of our classes. From second class onwards - if you decide that you would like to attend a leveled pole class - you will need to enroll onto our class packs or memberships. Alternatively if you do not choose to enrol you will only be able to attend the “Pole Drop-In all levels” class on Saturday’s.
This approach is to ensure the quality of experience and consistency of progress for our members.